Everywhere you look in Boston you see cranes, new construction, parks being built and renovated, new stores and restaurants opening and public transit improvements happening. Seaport, Fenway, South Boston, Kendall Square, the Financial District are all part of the boom. You name the neighborhood and we can name at least 5 major projects happening right now. Our economy is indeed booming. Kendall Square and the Seaport continue to be an epicenter for tech, life sciences and business. Wayfair continues to expand in Copley Square. GE has begun their move to Fort Point Channel. This list goes on and perhaps Amazon will be the next major company to have a headquarters in Boston. Oh, and let’s not forget about our world class hospitals, universities and arts and cultural organizations which continue to draw people to Boston from around the world. What’s not to love about Boston? Well, nothing, assuming you can afford to be here! Housing prices in nearly every sector continue to rise, but let’s talk about the short term housing sector in particular. Hotels are too expensive and beyond that they lack important amenities like kitchens, laundry and space to live! Long-term rentals aren’t practical. Why invest the time and money in furniture, moving expenses, big deposits, utility and cable set up, just for a few months? Neither makes sense, but often individuals and companies do not know where to turn to find affordable, professionally managed, safe and convenient short term rental options. There is a lot of information and resources available on the internet but it is often hard to sift through it all and make informed decisions. Craigslist can be unreliable (and sometimes downright shady), Airbnb can be an information overload and the national corporate housing providers carry prices that are just too high for most budgets. So where do you go from here? Well, to be candid, we think we’ve got the perfect solution at Short Term Rentals Boston for both individuals and businesses alike. We’re big enough and have enough units to service the largest corporations in Boston, yet we’re a small business at heart, with the personal touch and attention to detail that make it easy for individuals to stay with us too. We also know that everyone’s needs are different and one of the benefits of a company of our size is that we can flexible!
Some of the benefits of staying in a short-term rental that you may not know are:
- It’s cheaper – much cheaper actually. Not only do you pay less per night than you would at a hotel but you get the added savings of being able to prepare your own meals, do your own laundry and entertain yourself and others within an STR, as opposed to be forced to go out all the time. As your group grows, so do the savings. Short-term rentals are a far more cost-effective option for large groups or families traveling together.
- It’s more comfortable – You get additional space and important amenities that make it feel like your home away from home (kitchen, laundry, home furnishings, cable TV and wi-fi).
- It’s more personal – Instead of staying on high-traffic streets you can choose locations in residential neighborhoods that fit your style, your budget and that are most convenient for you.
And if you do decide that a short-term rental is right for you, the benefits of working with us at STRB are many:
- The best value! Our company is vertically integrated – We own our units, we professionally manage them ourselves and we do all the leasing and marketing in-house too. That means we have lower overhead than our competitors and we pass those savings on to our customers.
- We’re highly reviewed and regarded – We live in the information era, where you can read everything you need and want to know about a company with just a few clicks of the button. Good thing for us we’re good at what we do!
- We have a wide selection of units – one for every person and every budget in fact. We also have high enough unit count to accommodate large groups, including corporate groups.
- We’re flexible – We offer nightly, weekly and monthly lengths of stay. We can basically tailor our services to your needs (within reason, of course 😉 ).
- We’re responsive – We’re local and we offer 24-hour emergency response.
So now you have to ask yourself, if you or someone you know is coming to Boston for weeks or months, why would you stay anywhere other than in a short-term rental by STRB???
Check out our website for more information and let us know how we can make your next trip to Boston an easier, more comfortable one.